Adam Ruiz graduated Summa Cum Laude from Oglethorpe University in 1996, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Politics. He graduated from Florida State University College of Law in 1999 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2000. With over 18 years of trial experience, he has tried nearly 100 cases to verdict.
Prior to his studies, he served four years as a U. S. Army Ranger where he received the Combat Infantryman’s Badge for his service during Operation Just Cause in Panama. Other military awards include the U. S. Army Commendation Medal, the U. S. Army Achievement medal, and the Coveted Ranger Tab.
Mr. Ruiz spent over 5 years as an Assistant State Attorney and served as Chief Prosecutor of the 2nd Judicial Circuit’s Franklin County Office. Mr. Ruiz has also been appointed a Special Assistant State Attorney. He has trial experience in a variety of cases including sexual abuse cases, murder cases, domestic violence cases, and drug cases.
He is fluent in Spanish and handles a comprehensive range of Immigration law including, but not limited to; adjustment of status, naturalization, and other more complex immigration cases. Additionally, he has handled complex international custody cases in Mexico and El Salvador.
Mr. Ruiz is well aware as to how a criminal charge can impact your immigration status.
The Law Office of Adam Ruiz’ mission is to provide high quality legal services with integrity, professionalism and respect for our clients and the community. IN PURSUIT OF THIS MISSION, WE WILL HOLD TO THESE VALUES:
* EXCELLENCE. We strive to become one of the most sought-after providers of legal services in the region.
* SERVICE. We endeavor to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients in all aspects of their legal representation.
* ENCOURAGEMENT. We promote a collegian atmosphere in which all individuals are encouraged to learn, improve and excel and to become leaders in the legal, business and civic communities.
* STRENGTH. We conduct our affairs to provide the financial strength and growth necessary to attract and keep the highest quality lawyers and staff.
* DIVERSITY. We encourage diversity among our members and respect for differences among us.
* SUPPORTIVENESS. We work daily to enhance the supportive attitude, common bond and collective sense of humor — the special working atmosphere — which is a hallmark of our firm.
* COMMUNITY. We will pursue our belief that individuals with a sense of family and community and with interests outside the practice of law are better for it.
FL Bar # 195642